For our support team to help you in the most efficient way, please include following information in your support request:
- Which version of 'Microsoft NTFS For Mac by Tuxera' are you running?
- Which version of macOS operating system are you using?
- Is your Mac using an Intel or M1 (Apple Silicon) processor?
- Which kind of device (usb thumb-stick, hard drive, ssd) are you trying to connect to your Mac?
- How is the device connected to your mac? (direct connection, usb-hub, thunderbolt cable etc).
- Do you get any error messages?
You can also attach any relevant screenshots to your message.
Here is how to use the screenshot-function in macOS:
If at all possible, please also include the log files (tuxera_ntfs_util.log, system.log) with your message. Here are instructions on how to enable the logging:
After the debug logging has been enabled, please reproduce the issue. After having reproduced it, you can find the log files in the following locations:
tuxera_ntfs_util.log- This log file can be found under the directory /Library/Logs
(Finder > Go > Go to folder > /Library/Logs/)
system.log- The system.log file is located in /var/log
(Finder > Go > Go to folder >/var/log)