VERSION 2020.2 (September 30, 2021)
- Security enhancements
VERSION 2020.1 (January, 2021)
- Support for macOS Big Sur
- Improvements to caching layer for improved performance with SSDs
- Support for ARM-based Mac
VERSION 2019 (October 9, 2019)
- Support for macOS Catalina
VERSION 2018 (January 25, 2018)
- Support for macOS High Sierra
VERSION 2016.1 (November 11, 2016)
- Various fixes
VERSION 2016 (September 28, 2016)
- Support for macOS Sierra.
VERSION 2015.3 (March 1, 2016)
- Various fixes for Tuxera Disk Manager.
- Various fixes for Tuxera NTFS for Mac driver.
- Fixes in the prefpane (Purchase license button).
- Improved support for big-endian architectures (PowerPC).
VERSION 2015.2 (November 24, 2015)
- Added translations for Tuxera Disk Manager.
VERSION 2015 (September 30, 2015)
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan compatibility.
- Added automatic updates feature.
VERSION 2014 (October 17, 2014)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite compatibility.
- Autorepair functionality to fix problems after upgrading OS X.
VERSION 2013.2 (October 23, 2013)
- Full support to Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
- Added signed kernel extension.
- Various improvements: faster shut-down times, simplified product key input, and more.
VERSION 2012.3.6 (March 15, 2013)
- Compatibility with new release Mac OS X 10.8.3
- New 2 languages supported: Brazilian Portuguese and Polish.
VERSION 2012.3.4 (October 18, 2012)
- Various fixes.
VERSION 2012.3.3 (July 26, 2012)
- Mac OS X Mountain Lion compatibility
VERSION 2012.3.2 (May 2, 2012)
- Various fixes
VERSION 2012.3.1 (April 17, 2012)
- New 12 languages supported: Arabic, Simplified and Traditional Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Turkish.
- Verify and repair disks integrated in Mac’s Disk Utility.
- Rename volumes online.
- Fixes in the prefpane.
- Fixes that improved performance on PowerPC (64-bit) and prevented userspace crashes on all 64-bit platforms.
VERSION 2011.4.2 (August 30, 2011)
- Fixed support for authoring Adobe Flash content.
VERSION 2011.4.1 (June 20, 2011)
- Mac OS X Lion compatibility.
VERSION 2011.4 (May 3, 2011)
- Automatic translation of filenames that would be invalid in Windows into a compatible form, leading to easier copy of files to NTFS volumes.
- Improved responsiveness when using multiple simultaneous NTFS volumes on 64-bit kernels.
- The ability to turn off native storage of extended attributes.
- Bugfix for formatting hard disks with 4 KiB sector size.
- Tuning of native extended attribute handling for some applications (e.g. Adobe Photoshop).
- Fixed support for Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Fixed support for free disk space displayed in Finder.
VERSION 2010.7 (July 30, 2010)
- Extended attributes are now fully enabled and mapped to Alternate Data Streams. Full compatibility with Mac OS X’s own NTFS driver and Windows Server’s “Services for Macintosh” extension (now discontinued).
- Fix for a rare issue where Tuxera NTFS for Mac could ‘hijack’ the mounting of certain unformatted media.
- Storing the Mac OS X backup timestamp is now supported.
- Preference pane is partly rewritten to be more robust.
- Tuxera NTFS for Mac has been synchronized with NTFS-3G so that all features and fixes as of NTFS-3G 2010.5.22 are included in the new release of Tuxera NTFS for Mac.
VERSION 2010.1 (January 20, 2010)
- Fix for the issue described in KB974729, in which NTFS drives were rendered unmountable in Windows Vista and Windows 7 in rare cases.
- Added many of the improvements featured in Tuxera NTFS for Embedded Systems, designed to further increase performance and reduce unnecessary driver workload, especially when working with many smaller files and traversing large directory hierarchies. 40% faster than the previous version.
- Performance improvements: The caching layer has more efficient lookup, which means less CPU overhead.
- New preference pane option “Disable recovery dialog for hibernated volumes”.
- Improvements for formatting NTFS volumes on Snow Leopard.
- General usability improvements in the installer and preference pane.
- Minor fixes to improve compatibility with the built-in NTFS driver.
- Tuxera NTFS for Mac attempts to mount Windows LDM partitions by default.
VERSION 2009.10 (October 16, 2009)
- Preference pane internal classes were renamed to avoid a namespace collision with the NTFS-3G preference pane.
- Version number scheme changed to year.month[.revision].
- Implemented support for the Mac OS X “Locked’ and “Hidden” features for files, mapped to their NTFS equivalents (readonly, hidden).
- Adaptive file ownership: The files on an NTFS volume always appear to be owned by the user currently accessing it.
- Support for putting files in the ‘Trash’ bin.
- Some bug fixes, related to saving files using Firefox on an NTFS volume, and to mounting International (non-ASCII) volume names.