VERSION 2021.1 (June 2, 2022)
- Security enhancements
VERSION 2021 (October 29, 2021)
- Support for macOS Monterey
- Improvements to caching layer for improved performance with SSDs and hard drives
- Disk Manager: Check and Repair can be started for volumes that are not mounted
- A notification is shown if known conflicting drivers are detected
- User manual is now included in the menu
- Various bug fixes
VERSION 2020.2 (September 30, 2021)
- Security enhancements
VERSION 2020.1 (January, 2021)
- Support for macOS Big Sur
- Support for ARM-based Macs
- Improvements to caching layer for improved performance with SSDs
- Fixed issue with automatic update via System Preferences
VERSION 2019 (October 9, 2019)
- Support for macOS Catalina
VERSION 2018 (January 25, 2018)
- Support for macOS High Sierra
VERSION 2016.1 (November 11, 2016)
- Various fixes
VERSION 2016 (September 28, 2016)
- Support for macOS Sierra
VERSION 2015.3 (March 1, 2016)
- Various fixes for Tuxera Disk Manager
- Various fixes in the NTFS driver
- Fixed 'Purchase license button' in System Preferences
- Improved support for big-endian architectures (PowerPC)
VERSION 2015.2 (November 24, 2015)
- Added translations for Tuxera Disk Manager
VERSION 2015 (September 30, 2015)
- Support for Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- NTFS for Mac can now update automatically through System Preferences!
VERSION 2014 (October 17, 2014)
- Support for Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- NTFS for Mac can now automatically fix certain problems that may result from upgrading OS X
VERSION 2013.2 (October 23, 2013)
- Support for Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks
- Kernel extension is now signed
- Various improvements: faster shut-down times, simplified product key input, and more!
VERSION 2012.3.6 (March 15, 2013)
- Support for Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.3 update
- Two new languages supported: Brazilian Portuguese and Polish.
VERSION 2012.3.4 (October 18, 2012)
- Various fixes.
VERSION 2012.3.3 (July 26, 2012)
- Support for Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
VERSION 2012.3.2 (May 2, 2012)
- Various fixes
VERSION 2012.3.1 (April 17, 2012)
- Fixes that improve performance on PowerPC (64-bit) and prevent userspace crashes on all 64-bit platforms
- Verify and repair features are now accessible for NTFS volumes from Apple's Disk Utility
- Live volume renaming
- System Preferences related fixes
- Twelve new languages supported: Arabic, Simplified and Traditional Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Turkish.
VERSION 2011.4.2 (August 30, 2011)
- Fixed support for authoring Adobe Flash content.
VERSION 2011.4.1 (June 20, 2011)
- Support for Mac OS X Lion
VERSION 2011.4 (May 3, 2011)
- Improved responsiveness when using multiple simultaneous NTFS volumes on 64-bit kernels
- Introduced the ability to turn off native storage of extended attributes
- Automatic translation of filenames incompatible with Windows when copying to NTFS volumes
- Bugfix for formatting hard disks with 4 KiB sector size
- Tuning of handling native extended attributes for some applications (e.g. Adobe Photoshop)
- Fixed support for Adobe Premiere Pro
- Fixed issue that would result in Finder not showing free disk space properly
VERSION 2010.7 (July 30, 2010)
- Tuxera NTFS for Mac now has feature parity with and includes all fixes from NTFS-3G 2010.5.22
- Extended attributes are now fully enabled and mapped to Alternate Data Streams on NTFS
- Full compatibility with Mac OS X’s own NTFS driver and Windows Server’s “Services for Macintosh” extension (now discontinued)
- Fix for a rare issue where Tuxera NTFS for Mac could "hijack" the mounting of unformatted media
- Storing the Mac OS X backup timestamp is now supported
- Partial rewrite of System Preferences for increased robustness
VERSION 2010.1 (January 20, 2010)
- Fix for the issue detailed in KB974729, which could result in NTFS volumes to become unmountable in Windows Vista and Windows 7 in certain rare cases.
- Added many of the improvements featured in Tuxera NTFS for Embedded Systems, designed to further increase performance and reduce unnecessary driver workload, especially when working with many smaller files and traversing large directory hierarchies. 40% faster than the previous version.
- The caching layer has more efficient lookup, which reduces CPU overhead.
- New setting that allows users to disable the recovery dialog for hibernated volumes.
- Improvements for formatting NTFS volumes on Snow Leopard.
- General usability improvements in the installer and System Preferences.
- Minor fixes to improve compatibility with the Mac OS X built-in NTFS driver.
- Tuxera NTFS for Mac now attempts to mount Windows LDM volumes by default.
VERSION 2009.10 (October 16, 2009)
- Internal references were renamed to avoid conflict with NTFS-3G in System Preferences.
- Version numbering scheme changed to year.month[.revision].
- Support for Mac OS X “Locked" and “Hidden” file attributes on NTFS, mapped to their equivalents on Windows ("readonly" and "hidden").
- Files on an NTFS volume are now always owned by the user who mounts the volume.
- Support for placing files in the Trash.
- Bug fix related to saving files using Firefox on an NTFS volume
- Bug fix for mounting volumes that use international (non-ASCII) characters in their volume names.